James R. Jacobs, Stanford’s Government Information Librarian, gave an update on the Digital Federal Depository Library LOCKSS network. James also reviewed trends he sees in Federal Government documents and data preservation and his impressions of the recent Dodging the Memory Hole conference. Kris Kasianovitz, the Stanford Government Information Librarian for International, State and Local Documents, provided her insights on trends following the recent Best Practices Exchange (BPE) conference.
- Call recording (Zoom)
- Federal Depository Library Program
- FGI’s analysis of the draft Title 44 “reform” bill
- Legal Information Preservation Alliance Digital Preservation Resources
- UNESCO Guidelines for the Development and Promotion of Open Access (PDF)
- Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act (UELMA)