We can help you make the most of LOCKSS.
The LOCKSS software and documentation are available at no cost and under open licenses. We strive to make LOCKSS technologies as accessible and widely-applicable as possible with these resources alone. LOCKSS Alliance Members are additionally entitled to direct technical support, for managing or participating in an existing network.
This support covers the following aspects:
- LOCKSS network infrastructure: maintenance of the LOCKSS property server, plugin registry, and title database.
- LOCKSS nodes:
- consultation on hardware, software, and network requirements as well as technical and security policy constraints;
- implementation assistance including installation and configuration of the operating system, RAID, and LOCKSS technologies, as well as firewall testing and LOCKSS software operation verification;
- ongoing maintenance for operating system upgrades, storage additions and reconfigurations, server replacements, data migrations, and network changes.
- Training: direct tutoring on the administrative user interface and other dimensions of managing LOCKSS systems.
Submit a support request
Please submit your support request through our contact form. Your inquiry will be ticketed and addressed in a timely manner by appropriate staff.